Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Luminosity Bi-Color

Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Luminosity Bi-Color

Сообщение AhmadPep » 15 фев 2024, 01:57

Hey everyone! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, flag and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vitiated servant has been making waves with a view its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd share my thoughts after putting it be means of its paces.

First Impressions:

Sleek & Vest-pocket: This come is surprisingly lightweight and feels wonderful sturdy. It comfortably fits in my backpack, which is a titanic supplementary inasmuch as on-the-go creators.
Packed with Features: It boasts a extensive color temperature compass (2800K-10000K), full RGB method, and set 8 noteworthy effects like lightning and fire. Talk almost originative possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling for cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me sundry shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Vitality:

Color Accuracy: The CRI and TCLI ratings are high, and the colors look fantastic both on camera and in person. No uncanny green tints here!
Dimming Control: Super silken and strict dimming, accurate into fine-tuning the window-pane to your needs.
App Command: The free app direct is a fastidious tip, allowing you to settle settings remotely. Come what may, the directions controls are also intuitive and easy to use.
Things to Upon:

Rate Quiddity: This beat isn't the cheapest chance, but the main film put and develop intensify value warrant the cost in return me.
Incandescence Productivity: While bright enough for most indoor situations, it muscle not be powerful enough during rotund out of doors spaces.
No Diffusion: Would induce loved to think about a built-in diffuser for softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Glow is a lettered and powerful means for peace creators. It's bursting with features, portable, and delivers terrific color accuracy. While the price effect be a hindrance as a remedy for some, it's definitely benefit considering if you're looking for a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
Изображение
At the moment it's your transform!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other carriable LED lights you'd recommend?
Disenchant's argue in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED
AhmadPep

Вернуться в Побеседуй